What does SNACK offer? Congregate meals - Our congregate, noon day meal program provides hot nutritionally balanced meals to Madison County residents who are 60 years of age or older. Each meal site offers a friendly atmosphere and the opportunity to join a variety of social, educational and recreational activities. Reservations should be made a day in advance by calling 697-5700 (OFA main line).
SNACK sites are listed below:
- Brookfield : Tuesday, Thursday - 7th Day Baptist Fellowship Hall, Beaver Creek Road
- Canastota: Monday through Friday - Stoneleigh Apartments, 400 Lamb Ave
- Cazenovia: Tuesday and Friday - Cazenovia Village Apartments, 24 Nelson St
- Chittenango: Monday, Tuesday, Friday - American Legion. Legion Dr
- Earlville: Wednesday, Friday - Senior Center, 113 Main St
- Georgetown: Monday
- Hamilton : Monday through Friday - Madison Lane Apartments, Building 5
- Morrisville: Monday - St. Joan of Arc Church, Brookside Dr
- Oneida : Monday through Friday - Oneida Towers II Community Room, 226 Farrier Ave
- Perryville : 3rd Wednesday of each month - Methodist Church, 2751 Perryville Rd
Meals will not be delivered on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Friday after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.