What does SNACK offer? Congregate meals - Our congregate, noon day meal program provides hot nutritionally balanced meals to Madison County residents who are 60 years of age or older. Each meal site offers a friendly atmosphere and the opportunity to join a variety of social, educational and recreational activities. Reservations should be made a day in advance by calling 697-5700 (OFA main line).
SNACK sites are listed below:
- Brookfield : Tuesday, Thursday - 7th Day Baptist Fellowship Hall, Beaver Creek Road -Meals served at 11:20AM
- Canastota: Monday through Friday - Stoneleigh Apartments, 400 Lamb Ave - Meals served at 11:45AM
- Cazenovia: Tuesday and Friday - Cazenovia Village Apartments, 24 Nelson St - Meals served at 11:30AM
- Chittenango: Monday, Tuesday, Friday - American Legion. Legion Dr - Meal served at 11:30AM
- ELC: Monday through Friday - 701 Lenox Ave, Oneida - Meals served at Noon
- Georgetown: Monday- 995 Route 26, Georgetown Town Hall - Meals served at 11:30AM
- Hamilton : Monday through Friday - Madison Lane Apartments, Building 5 - Meals served at 11:45AM
- Morrisville: Monday - St. Joan of Arc Church, Brookside Dr - Meals served at 11:30AM
- Oneida : Monday through Friday - Oneida Towers II Community Room, 226 Farrier Ave - Meals served at Noon
- Perryville : 3rd Wednesday of each month - Methodist Church, 2751 Perryville Rd - Meals served at 11:50 AM
Meals will not be delivered on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Friday after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.